What does QHTA membership offer you?
- History teaching resources and practical teaching ideas
- HTAA affiliated membership
- QHTA membership, January to December in the year of payment
- QHTA Newsletter circulated electonically
- QHTA Curriculum e-zine
- QHTA Journal: QHistory Annual Journal
- Professional development opportunities at discounted rates
- Advocacy for the discipline of history
Individual membership $77.00 per annum [inc. GST]. All History teachers and those interested in promotion of History from preschool to tertiary are eligible for individual membership.
Associate membership $33.00 per annum [inc. GST]. Associates are community groups and History societies.
Institutional membership $180 per annum [inc. GST]. Institutions are libraries, museums, universities, school departments and other interested institutions.
Students/Unwaged Preservice Teacher membership $33.00 per annum [inc. GST]. All full time tertiary students are eligible for preservice membership.